Nyungwe National Park( CHIMPANZEE TREK/ AFTERNOON CANOPY WALK WAY(3hrs)
- Unlike other countries like Uganda where chimpanzee tracking activity starts at 08h00, here in Nyungwe Forest National Park the activity starts at 06h00. You will enter into the forest when its dark but you will be able to see primate species such as Colobus monkeys, forest birds and later, you will be able to see the chimpanzees when its already day time.
- After the chimpanzee trekking, you will return at around 11h00, an early your lunch
- 13h40: You will be driven to Uwinka RDB offices for the canopy walk briefing at 14h30. Your guided canopy walk starts at 15h00.
The Canopy walkway consists of three bridges and three towers and is a total length of the walkway is160m.The walkway is embedded in a guided tour along Igishigishigi Trail. Taking this tour, a specialized Park Guide will not only show you the forest canopy but also explain why it is an integral part of the tropical rainforest ecosystem.
- After the canopy you will drive back to the hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight stay.
NYUNGWE TOP VIEW HILL HOTEL (FB )